Pokemon Emerald Crest Pre-Patched
Have you heard about Pokemon Emerald Crest? It’s a new hack for the GBA version of Emerald with the same storyline but added and improved features that make the game more enjoyable.
The story begins with the player’s family moving to Littleroot Town from the Johto region. This is because the player’s father, Norman, has become the leader of the Petalburg Gym. The player starts their journey in Littleroot Town, arriving in a moving van.
As a player, your main objective is to explore the Hoenn region and defeat eight Pokémon Gyms. This will allow you to challenge the Elite Four and their Champion. Along the way, you must stop two criminal organizations from using a legendary Pokémon’s power for their nefarious goals.
- Open World Mode
- Randomize Start location (OPW Mode)
- Dynamic Trainer leveling technique (OPW Mode)
- Dynamic Wild Pokemon Encounters (OPW Mode)
- Dynamic Evolution (OPW Mode)
- 27 Starters from Gen 1-8
- Randomize wild encounters, trainer Pokemon, and static encounters by GEN 1-8
- Tweak Dexnav to support randomized encounters.
- Ultra Beasts Exist in Pokemon Emerald Crest
- Day & Night System
- Wild Bosses Changes Depending on DNS (rare)
- PokeVial from Inclement Emerald
- There is Hyper Training
- Trainers No EVs mode
- Perfect IVs mode (all encounters will have 3 Perfect IVs)
- New Follower system
- Modernized start menu
- Revised Type Effectiveness System
- Added all Hisuian Pokemon
- Revamped Level Up Learnsets to GEN 9
- Improved UI Graphics
- Reworked on Gym Leaders, E4, and Champions Parties
- Upgraded Acro Bike (press the R button to switch modes)
- Moved AutoRun to the options menu
- Lots of Bugs fixed
Pokemon Emerald Crest Download
|Name||Pokémon Emerald Crest|
Your previous saved game of Pokemon Emerald Crest should still be functional. However, if you wish to activate the randomizer or nuzlocke features, you will need to begin a new game.